To watch Dr. Wilson’s on-demand webinar, just click the video image below and register to receive the password.
In this presentation by James Wilson, DC, ND, PhD, you will learn:
- The role of the adrenal glands in stress
- The role of adrenal steroid hormones and their -relationship to various health conditions
- The proper diagnosis of adrenal fatigue
- What to look for in the case history
- Key signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue
- Clinical tests to determine the presence of adrenal fatigue
- Laboratory tests to confirm adrenal fatigue
- Proper treatment of adrenal fatigue
James L. Wilson, DC, ND, PhD, received his PhD in Human Nutrition from the University of Arizona, with minors in Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Toxicology, and research in Cellular Immunology. His doctorates in Chiropractic Medicine and Naturopathic Medicine are from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College and the Ontario College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM).
As one of the 14 founding members of CCNM, now the largest Naturopathic College in the world, Dr. Wilson has long been on the forefront of alternative medicine. For over twenty-five years, he was in private practice in Canada and the United States. In 1998, Dr. Wilson coined the term ‘adrenal fatigue’ to identify below optimal adrenal function resulting from stress and distinguish it from Addison’s disease.
With a researcher’s grasp of science and a clinician’s understanding of its human impact, Dr. Wilson has helped many physicians understand the physiology behind and treatment of various health conditions. He is acknowledged as an expert on alternative medicine, especially in the area of stress and adrenal function. Dr. Wilson is a respected and sought after lecturer and consultant in the medical and alternative healthcare communities in the United States and abroad.