Webinar Recording: Wearable Health Trackers – Fad or Revolution?
Presented by Paul Savage, MD, FAARM, ABAARM
Listen to/watch the recording below and download the slides by clicking here!
- Wearable health tracker trends and predictions for the future.
- The types of data currently tracked.
- How patients like to use wearables to track health data.
- Who is using wearables?
- Are wearables accurate?
- How wearables help IM, FM, Anti-Aging and Concierge practitioners.
- Using wearables to improve patient outcomes.
- The future of wearables in healthcare.
- How practitioners can track a patient’s Fitbit data during the days, weeks or months between office visits.
Webinar Recorded: April 18, 2016
About the Presenter:
Dr. Paul Savage founded Power2Practice in 2011 and is currently serves as the Chief Medical Officer. He graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in Emergency Medicine and later earned his board certification in Integrative Medicine at George Washington University.
Since 2004, he has practiced integrative medicine exclusively and is considered by many as one of the world’s foremost authorities in the area of integrative metabolic medicine (IMM), including bioidentical hormone therapy.
Dr. Savage is currently Founder and President of Chicago Integrative Care where he practices medicine. He continues to lecture worldwide and frequently provides expert insights on hormone therapy to major news media.
Here are two videos that show how easy and intuitively Power2Practice links with Fitbit:
For the Patient:
For the Practice:
Power2Practice — The first EMR, business development platform and advanced patient portal designed to validate and accelerate Integrative, Anti-Aging and Functional Medicine.
Watch this short video to see why Power2Practice is an essential tool for Integrative and Functional Medicine!