Webinar Recording: Pellet Hormone Therapy – a Primer for Clinicians
James Mirabile, MD, FACOG, Medical Director at SottoPelle, presents an hour-long webinar on pellet hormone therapy basics and how it can revitalize your practice.
Listen to/watch the recording below and download the slides by clicking here!
- General questions to help identify HRT candidates
- The benefits of pellet HRT for women and men
- An introduction to Pellets
- Overview of Pellet efficacy and safety
- Types of patients who benefit most from Pellet HRT
- Pellet insertion overview
- Explaining the financial value of Pellet HRT to patients
- Monitoring hormones during treatment
- The future of Pellet HRT and trends
Webinar Recorded: January 17, 2018
About the Presenter:
James Mirabile, MD, FACOG, is a board-certified Gynecologist and serves as Medical Director at SottoPelle. He is well respected among patients and colleagues in the Kansas City metro area for his work in obstetrics, gynecology, bio-identical hormone therapy, medical cosmetics and medical weight loss.
Dr. Mirabile began providing obstetrics and gynecology in 1992. He has built a reputation of providing a professional, friendly atmosphere. After delivering over 7,500 babies, Dr. Mirabile stopped Obstetrics and now concentrates his areas of expertise in Gynecology including minimally invasive gynecological treatment and bio-identical hormone therapy to treat peri-menopausal and menopausal women. In 2012, Dr. Mirabile’s team began offering bio-identical hormone replacement therapy to men who are suffering from low testosterone and andropause. To learn more about SottoPelle, visit the website here.
Watch this short video to see why Power2Practice is an essential tool for Integrative and Functional Medicine!