WEBINAR RECORDING: Converting Patients From Conventional to Bioidentical Hormones
Listen to/watch the recording below and click here for the webinar slides.
Jim Paoletti discusses the best ways to help patients make the switch from conventional to bioidentical hormones during this in-depth clinical webinar.
- Why hormones are sometimes dosed too high
- What happens to hormone production, binding, and receptors with high doses
- Threshold need changes with high doses of estrogen
- How to taper supraphysiologic doses of estrogen
- Supraphysiologic doses of testosterone in men
Webinar Recorded: February 21, 2017
About the Presenter:
Jim Paoletti FAARFM, FIACP, is the Director of Education at Power2Practice and a Clinical Consultant with over 30 years of experience creating and using bio-identical hormone therapies in both retail pharmacy and clinical practice.
Jim is a Diplomat in Functional Medicine in addition to being a former faculty member for the Fellowship of Functional Medicine. Jim is also author of the book “A Practitioner’s Guide to Physiologic Bioidentical Hormone Balance.”
Hosted by Power2Practice — a unique EMR, patient portal and business development platform that allows Integrative and Functional Medicine physicians to focus on delivering the best personalized care available.