P2P Webinar Schedule
January 17, 2018
Pellet Hormone Therapy: A Primer for Clinicians
Join Power2Practice and James Mirabile, MD, FACOG, for an hour-long webinar focused on Pellet Hormone Replacement Therapy basics.
Have questions about pellet therapy? Bring them to the webinar! Dr. Mirabile’s presentation is brief and he is prepared for an extended Q&A portion.
Covered topics include:
– General questions to help identify HRT candidates
– The benefits of pellet HRT for women and men
– An introduction to Pellets
– Overview of Pellet efficacy and safety
– Types of patients who benefit most from Pellet HRT
– Pellet insertion overview
– Explaining the financial value of Pellet HRT to patients
– Monitoring hormones during treatment
– The future of Pellet HRT and trends
About the Presenter:
James Mirabile, MD, FACOG, is a board certified Gynecologist and serves as Medical Director at SottoPelle. He is well respected among patients and colleagues in the Kansas City metro area for his work in obstetrics, gynecology, bio-identical hormone therapy, medical cosmetics and medical weight loss.
Dr. Mirabile began providing obstetrics and gynecology in 1992. He has built a reputation of providing a professional, friendly atmosphere. After delivering over 7,500 babies, Dr. Mirabile stopped Obstetrics and now concentrates his areas of expertise in Gynecology including minimally invasive gynecological treatment and bio-identical hormone therapy to treat peri-menopausal and menopausal women. In 2012, Dr. Mirabile’s team began offering bio-identical hormone replacement therapy to men who are suffering from low testosterone and andropause.