To watch past webinars, please click here to go to the recordings.
May 16, 2018
Autoimmune Thyroid Disorders
Join us for a webinar presented by Jim Paoletti, FAARFM, FIACP, where he will discuss::
- How Hashimoto’s Disease and other autoimmune conditions develop
- What occurs during the thyroid autoimmune reaction and how thyroid hormone levels are affected
- Functional thyroid testing
- How foods affect the thyroid autoimmune reaction
- Protocols for the thyroid autoimmune patient, including diet, nutritional supplementation, adrenal dysfunction, liver detox and additional testing
After the presentation there will be a live Q&A with Jim, so come with your questions!
About the Speaker:
Jim Paoletti, BS Pharmacy, FAARFM, FIACP, is a Clinical Consultant with over 30 years of experience creating and using bioidentical hormone therapies in both retail pharmacy and clinical practice.
Jim is a Diplomat in Functional Medicine in addition to being a former faculty member for the Fellowship of Functional Medicine. Jim is also author of the book “A Practitioner’s Guide to Physiologic Bioidentical Hormone Balance.”
At Power2Practice, he applies his wealth of knowledge and experience by hosting live webinars and creating useful content, such as blogs, podcasts, and clinical support tools..”