Addressing Autoimmune Thyroid Disorders
Jim Paoletti, BS Pharmacy, FAARM, FIACP, presents an hour-long webinar, discussing autoimmune thyroid disorders, including Hashimoto’s disease, and how to care for the autoimmune patient, including diet, supplementation, testing and liver detox.
Listen to/watch the recording below and download the presentation by clicking here!
- How Hashimoto’s Disease and other autoimmune conditions develop
- What occurs during the thyroid autoimmune reaction and how thyroid hormone levels are affected
- Functional thyroid testing
- How foods affect the thyroid autoimmune reaction
- Protocols for the thyroid autoimmune patient, including diet, nutritional supplementation, adrenal dysfunction, liver detox and additional testing
Webinar Recorded: May 16th, 2018
About the Presenter:
Jim is a Diplomat in Functional Medicine in addition to being a former faculty member for the Fellowship of Functional Medicine. Jim is also author of the book “A Practitioner’s Guide to Physiologic Bioidentical Hormone Balance.”
At Power2Practice, he applies his wealth of knowledge and experience by hosting live webinars and creating useful content, such as blogs, podcasts, and clinical support tools.