Increase Practice Profitability
Reduce Operating Expenses & Expand Your Cash Flow
Build New Sources of Revenue – Retail products that support your core services, such as skin care, nutritional and personal care products can be an important source of revenue while adding value to your practice, as many patients seek medical-grade, physician-recommended products. Power2Practice will help you provide complete solutions by providing support tools that help your patients succeed in diet, exercise and stress-related habits. Connect with us today! Our practice development experts will help you mobilize ideas into action.
Coming Soon: Online Supplement Ordering
Soon, you’ll be able to grow your vitamin and supplement revenue, increase reorders, decrease inventory costs, and improve patient adherence by using our online vitamin & supplement function.
- You will choose from over 16 leading brands of professional-only vitamins and supplements.
- In the patient chart, you will be able to note the supplements and dosages appropriate for your patient.
- Your patient will receive an email and link to their secure patient portal, noting that an action is needed.
- In the portal, the patient will be directed to their private shopping cart, pre-populated with the recommended products. They input payment information, and the product is drop-shipped to their location. The order is automatically recorded in their P2P records.
- Automatic refill notifications will be sent as appropriate, which will help keep your patients engaged.
Lab Test Discounts
You might get access to better rates through our exclusive group purchasing agreements with Quest and Provista. Group pricing for lab work can reduce costs by as much as 80%, which could dramatically increase your profit margins while saving patients money!
Click here for a no cost or obligation lab test savings analysis. Just tell us which tests you run and how many per month, and we’ll show you the savings.
Save on Supplies, Utilities & More
Save up to 40% on medical supplies, office supplies, phone service and more through our group purchasing agreements with Provista. Discounts like this can make a substantial difference for start-up practices or offices that are expanding into new service lines.