Thank you for your interest in working for Power2Practice!
If you feel like you are a match to our company and have a passion for the integrative medicine industry, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan and coordinate the distribution and sales of Power2Practice (P2P) products to customers by establishing rapport with current and potential clients. Serve as point of contact and a trusted advisor for existing and potential clients. Continually seek opportunities for growth to make P2P and our clients as successful as possible.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
|Serve as point of contact for current Power2Practice clients and develop relationships to convert leads into customers.
|Serve as a team member to keep abreast of Company news, programs, and opportunities.
|Integrate Corporate Cornerstones throughout work activities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Needed to Perform this Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Sales Representative, Account Manager, or related position.
- The ability to establish relationships with potential clients of all backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and effective public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of principals and methods for showing, promoting and selling P2P products and services.
- Knowledge of business and management principals involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and product delivery.
- The ability to persuade potential clients to purchase P2P products and services.
- Competitive base salary plus generous commission plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(K) with company match
- Basic term life insurance and Short term disability
- PTO and Company paid holidays
* Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
* This employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas.