Thank you for your interest in working for Power2Practice!
If you feel like you are a match to our company and have a passion for the integrative medicine industry, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Provides Management with financial information by maintaining accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, and preparing month-end financial statements. Generates reports highlighting specific areas of company’s financial position to provide information for timely and informed decisions by the company executives. Evaluates and streamlines current processes and helps implement new systems. Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Ensures all expenses and liabilities are properly classified.
- Maintains up-to-date balance sheet, P&L, and other financial reporting.
- Process payroll reports and track earnings, benefits, and taxes by cost center.
- Track Company credit/debit card charges, process expense reports, and reconcile statements.
- Reconcile new client charges; verify and schedule recurring charges in QuickBooks and Merchant Services.
- Communicate with clients to ensure timely payment.
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations.
- Coordinate budget development process; including itemized budgets addressing unique departmental needs.
- Work with Company CPA in providing accounting information for quarterly and year-end financial reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or a Bachelor’s degree in business with emphasis in accounting is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in private or public accounting
- Understanding of accounting principles and ability to read financial statements
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping
- Must be highly skilled in QuickBooks and Excel
- Comfortable working multi-functionally and understanding system users needs
- Must be a perfectionist by nature, with no tolerance for financial sloppiness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptive
- Competitive base salary plus generous commission plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(K) with company match
- Basic term life insurance and Short term disability
- PTO and Company paid holidays
* Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
* This employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas.