Thank you for your interest in working for Power2Practice!
If you feel like you are a match to our company and have a passion for the integrative medicine industry, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The QA Test Engineer role is primarily responsible for creating, maintaining and executing test plans for Power2Practice EMR applications. They will be responsible for providing effective customer and technical aid by utilizing excellent in-depth knowledge of P2P products and programs. He or She will serve as an IT application support team member.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Participate as a team member in the planning and execution of future P2P cloud software releases.
- Create and execute well-designed scenario test cases and test scripts.
- Perform end to end application functionality testing.
- Interact with Software Engineers and other team members to resolve, investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Establish and maintain a formal testing repository of tests, procedures, and results.
- Facilitate the pre-release QA/Testing approvals and signoffs.
- Aid in defining the strategy for the software testing efforts, including methodologies, metrics, and reports for each software application release.
- Communicate test results and report issues using Jira.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND KEY COMPETENCIES NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing – EMR or EHR application experience a plus.
- Experience in software analysis, Quality Assurance, Configuration Management and Change Management.
- Experience in various kinds of tests such as Regression, Functional, Performance, Backend, User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Ability to juggle multiple issues and projects at the same time in order to meet customer demands.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Strong commitment to Company values.
Physical Demands (Physical, Mental and Environmental)
- Normal range of hearing necessary to communicate by telephone and in person with staff and members.
- Continuous sitting. Occasional standing and walking. Occasional lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds. Occasional bending, squatting or kneeling. Occasional reaching above shoulder level.
- Frequent use of hands in repetitive tasks such as simple grasping and twisting/turning of wrists, and extended periods of typing and data entry.
- Continuous speaking, in person and on the telephone.
- Continuous clarity of vision of 20 inches or less.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(K) with company match
- Basic term life insurance and Short term disability
- PTO and Company paid holidays
* Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
* This employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas.