Hormone level testing is proving to be a controversial and confusing topic among physicians discussing BHRT.
In this podcast, I discuss considerations for interpreting results from venous serum, saliva, urine or capillary blood, including what works and what doesn’t.
Click the arrow below to listen…
By Jim Paoletti, B.S. Pharmacy, FAARFM, FIACP | Director of Education, Power2Practice
Enjoy this podcast? Join us for a complimentary one-hour webinar!
Clinical Application of Physiological BHRT
Presented by: Jim Paoletti, B.S. Pharmacy, FAARFM, FIACP \
Date: Tuesday, November 17th Time: 4pm PST | 5pm MST | 6pm CST | 7pm EST (1 hour long)
During this webinar we will:
- Discuss methods and clinical considerations in obtaining physiologic hormone restoration and balance.
- Explain basic dosing principles and provide basic dosage guidelines for BHRT.
- Discuss considerations for changing approaches to achieve improved outcomes.
- Explore estrogen production, metabolism and choices for therapy.
- Answer your questions about physiological BHRT.
CLICK HERE to register (it’s free!)
Power2Practice is the only EMR and business solutions platform designed specifically for Integrative, Anti-Aging and Functional Medicine practices. Click here to see all the reasons why Power2Practice is different from traditional EMRs or watch our short online demo videos here.