Thank you for your interest in working for Power2Practice!
If you feel like you are a match to our company and have a passion for the integrative medicine industry, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Coordinate and support new and ongoing IT projects for internal operations and external customers. Play a key role in the development and implementation of the Power2Practice integrated Electronic Medical Record and Practice Management IT system designed specifically for Integrative Medicine physicians. Work with our external and internal customers to understand business and patient care needs, define new workflows and practices, and develop product requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE:
- At least 5 years as a business analyst working with clinical information or practice management system development and implementation
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated successful use of SDLC using the agile methodology and demonstrated knowledge of business processes using cloud-based applications
- Broad knowledge of EMR information system product features
- Knowledge of available billing models and solutions
- Familiarity with healthcare processes and terminology
- Familiarity with HL-7. LOINC, and SNOMED standards
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(K) with company match
- Basic term life insurance and Short term disability
- PTO and Company paid holidays
* Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
* This employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas.