In this special podcast interview, Jim Paoletti, Director of Education at Power2Practice, discusses adrenal fatigue with James L. Wilson, DC, ND, PhD, Research Director for ICA Health and author of, “Adrenal Fatigue, the 21st Century Syndrome.”
- What causes patients to become adrenal fatigued.
- Differentiating between adrenal fatigue and other causes of fatigue.
- Recognizing the common symptoms of adrenal fatigue.
- Assessing adrenal function with lab tests.
- Lifestyle changes that support healthy adrenal function.
- The role of diet in adrenal fatigue, including foods that worsen it and foods that improve it.
- How adrenal dysfunction affects the balance of sex steroid hormones in the body.
- The interactions and relationships between adrenal function and the other endocrine hormones: insulin and thyroid.
Brought to You by Power2Practice — The first EMR, Patient Portal and Practice Management Software Solution for Integrative, Anti-Aging and Functional Medicine practices.
Podcast Recorded: July 27, 2016
Watch this short video to see why Power2Practice is an essential tool for Integrative and Functional Medicine!