Thank you for your interest in working for Power2Practice!
If you feel like you are a match to our company and have a passion for the integrative medicine industry, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our clients to ensure long-term growth and is the liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure client retention; build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Actively listen to each client to gain an understanding of their individualized needs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Successfully manage customer expectations and help clients get the most out of our product
- Seek out opportunities for new business; collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills; respond to client problems and communicate product deficiencies to client support team
- Communicate technology issues and other product issues to supervisor and other levels of leadership
- Demonstrate personal effectiveness; competency, trust, and communication in order to maximize sales opportunities and develop client relationships
- Maintain constant customer and market awareness
KNOWLEDGE, KEY COMPETENCIES NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE:
- College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience in the medical field, preferably at a health care provider’s office.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR/EHR) preferred
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be able to work well on own and as part of a team
- Must be customer-centric as well as sales and growth oriented
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Effective problem solving skills and ability to handle adversity
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Must have the ability to deliver a superb customer experience
- Strong commitment to Company values
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of software
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(K) with company match
- Basic term life insurance and Short term disability
- PTO and Company paid holidays
* Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
* This employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas.