Thank you for your interest in working for Power2Practice!
If you feel like you are a match to our company and have a passion for the integrative medicine industry, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Plan and coordinate the distribution and sales of Power2Practice (P2P) products to customers by establishing rapport with current and potential clients. Serve as point of contact and a trusted advisor for existing and potential clients. Continually seek opportunities for growth to make P2P and our clients as successful as possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
|Serve as point of contact for current Power2Practice clients and develop relationships to convert leads into customers.
· Drive revenue by connecting with clients and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful.
· Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of P2P products and services.
· Develop strong and cooperative relationships with current and future P2P customers.
· Represent the organization with all outside groups including new business, general public, and other external groups.
· Identify best products for customer’s needs.
· Utilize strong public speaking skills to make presentations to group(s) of potential customers.
· Provide the best in customer service to all current P2P customers and potential customers.
· Use strong product knowledge to market P2P products.
· Meet minimum sales goals as set by leadership team.
· Represent Company at trade associate meetings to promote the P2P Company, brand, and product.
· Empathetic and polished communicator, capable of quickly building rapport with a diverse customer base.
|Serve as a team member to keep abreast of Company news, programs, and opportunities.
· Stay in constant contact with leadership to understand goals of the organization.
· Conduct market research.
· Develop and maintain sales budgets that adhere to overall P2P budgeting.
|Integrate Corporate Cornerstones throughout work activities.
· Proactively deliver innovative solutions to achieve superior customer service.
· Promote and deliver sustainable practices.
· Implement the highest ethics and integrity throughout all work products.
· Provide data, decisions and delivery of services in support of client, project and community success.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Sales Representative, Account Manager, or related position.
- The ability to establish relationships with potential clients of all backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and effective public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of principals and methods for showing, promoting and selling P2P products and services.
- Knowledge of business and management principals involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and product delivery.
- The ability to persuade potential clients to purchase P2P products and services.
- Competitive base salary plus generous commission plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(K) with company match
- Basic term life insurance and Short term disability
- PTO and Company paid holidays
* Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
* This employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas.